Our large Pikler triangle is made using 15mm structural Birch plywood and 25mm Merbau dowel. Our Climbing Ramp is made using 18mm marine grade ply.
Our wooden climbing frames are created to be incredibly strong and support your child through their physical development and meet all Australian safety standards.
Our Pikler Triangle is sent flat-packed, with everything that you need to put them together. The ramp is sent complete.
The large Outdoor Pikler and Outdoor Ramp have been coated with a hard-wearing water based clear sealer. The sealer is non-hazardous and non-toxic and suitable for interior and exterior use.
- Large Pikler Dimensions: 770mm high x 730mm wide x 800mm deep
- Ramp dimensions: 1190mm long x 390mm wide x 56mm deep
- Weight: 6.7kg
- Pikler materials: Structural Birch Plywood, Merbau dowel
- Ramp materials: Marine grade Ply,
- Brand: The Wooden Toy Co
- Recommended for children aged 3+
- Children must always be supervised while climbing and using these products.
- The Pikler triangle should always be placed one a flat, even surface to ensure that it doesn’t tip over.
- The climbing ramp/slide is quite heavy due to the thick ply used for stability purposes. Because of this, only an adult should move and position the climbing ramp/slide to ensure that it is locked into a safe and secure position on the Pikler triangle. If a child moves the climbing ramp/slide or attempts to put it into place they could injure themselves and risk falling.
- The bag containing assembly instructions and small parts such as bolts and Allen Key should be kept out of reach of children as these can pose choking hazards.
Please note: The outdoor climbing range is not available for immediate dispatch as it requires 5 business days to seal the product before dispatch.