Pikler triangles and Climbing Cubes are great for encouraging children to move in a natural way, as well as accommodate their natural want for climbing. A climbing ramp/slide is a great way to extend on Pikler play and further enhance a child’s physical ability.
Having a Pikler triangle and Climbing Cube, in combination with a climbing ramp/slide is a great way to add even more opportunities for play. This allows for the ramp to be used as a bridge, or to add some extra height dimensions for the slide.
The wooden climbing frames are created to be incredibly strong and support your child through their physical development. and meet all Australian safety standards.
The climbing frames are sent flat-packed, with everything that you need to put them together. The ramp is sent complete.
- Cube Dimensions: 58cm x 58cm x 58cm, Round hole cut-outs are 400mm in diameter, 25mm dowel
- Large Pikler Dimensions: 770mm high, 730mm wide, 800mm deep
- Ramp Dimensions: 1190mm long, 390mm wide, 56mm deep, 6.7kg weight
- Pikler & cube materials: 15mm structural birch plywood, 25mm merbau dowel
- Ramp material: 18mm marine grade ply
- Brand: The Wooden Toy Co
- Recommended for children aged 3+
- Children must always be supervised while climbing and using these products.
- The Pikler triangle and climbing cube should always be placed one a flat, even surface to ensure that it doesn’t tip over.
- The climbing ramp/slide is quite heavy due to the thick ply we have chosen for stability purposes. Because of this, only an adult should move and position the climbing ramp/slide to ensure that it is locked into a safe and secure position on the Pikler triangle/cube. If a child moves the climbing ramp/slide or attempts to put it into place they could injure themselves and risk falling.
- The bag containing assembly instructions and small parts such as bolts and Allen Key should be kept out of reach of children as these can pose choking hazards.